Sunday, August 2, 2009

30 paintings in 30 days (roughly)

Hello Friends,
Its been a while. A few of you know that I am having major surgery tomorrow and will be out of commission for 4-6 weeks. In light of this I have committed myself to producing 30 portraits in 30 days (it may be a bit more, taking weekends off :))
Because of all you amazing people I have had the opportunity to meet I would like to feature you in my works. I am asking that any interested parties send me a high res photo of yourself. It can be a classic photo of your face, an interesting side or 3/4 view, the back of your head, your favorite shoe, anything goes here people as long as it represents you. I hope to start mid August. I will post daily posting on my blog http://zainabart.blogspot.com/ to keep everyone updated on my progress. Send pics to portr8painter@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment